Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Toppyjazz Standards Top 200 (part 16)(Toppyjazz 297)

This week part 16 from our Top 200 Jazz Standards numbers 151-160. Video : Marlene Dietrich with number 156 Sag Mir Adieu aka Time on My Hands. Playlist : 151 - Come Sunday - Gladys Knight (Duke Ellington) (album Before Me) 152 - I let A Song Go Out Of My Heart - The Skymasters (Duke Ellington-Henry Nemo) (album Dutch JAzz Giants 10) 153 - Lullaby Of Birdland - Julie Charnet (Shearing-Weiss) (album Is You Is) 154 - A Paper Moon - Bart van Lier (Arlen-Harburg-Rose) (album Bart's Bones) 155 - If I Could Be With You - Johnny Meyer/Dutch Swing College Band (Johnson-Creamer)(album Johnny Goes Dixie) 156 - Time On My Hands - Mark Murphy (Youmans-Anderson-Gordon) (album I'll Close My Eyes) 157 - Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea - Lita Roza (Arlen-Koehler)(album Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea) 158 - Nice Work If You Can Get It - Mark Bransfield (G & I Gerhswin) (album Night Time) 159 - The Song Is You - Mimi Fox (Kern-Hammerstein II) (album Perpetually Hip) 160 - I've Got You Under My Skin - Ginny Alvey (Cole Porter) (album In The Moment) Download : Toppyjazz 297

No comments:

TOPPYJAZZ STANDARDS TOP 200 (part 3)(aflevering 236)

Met veel plezier presenteren we deel 3 van onze Jazz Standards Top 200.   PLAYLIST :  21 - How High The Moon (Morgan Lewis/Nancy Hamilton-19...