We received 22 cd's and LP records from Billy VerPlanck (1930, Norwalk,CT-2009, Hackensack, NJ) and Marlene VerPlanck (1933, Newark, NJ).
All the details about " the two of us" in our program.
Playlist:
01 - Travellin' Light - Marlene VerPlanck (album My Impetuous Heart)
02 - All In Fun - Marlene VerPlanck & George Shearing (album My Inpetuous Heart)
03 - If I Love Again - Marlene VerPlanck (album I Think Of You With Every Breath I Take)
04 - Wave - Marlene VerPlanck (Billy arranger) (album A Breath of Fresh Air)
05 - You Better love Me - Marlene VerPlanck (album You Better Love Me)
06 - Senor Blues - Billy VerPlanck (album Jazz For Playgirls)
07 - So Long Sadness - Marlene VerPlanck (Billy arranger) (album A Quiet Storm)
08 - Body and Soul - Marlene VerPlanck (album Live! In London)
09 - Playgirl Stroll - Billy VerPlanck (album The Trombone Album)
10 - It Amazes Me - Marlene VerPlanck (album Ballads...Mostly)
11 - Where Can I Go Without You - Marlene VerPlanck (album I Give Up, I'm In Love)
12 - Me and The Blues - Marlene VerPlanck (album The Mood I'm In)
Download : Toppyjazz-430
Toppyjazz radio show weekly download.
Toppyjazz tune by Stanley Turrentine. (Edit H. J. van der Meij)
Guest's of Honour Mr. Chico Hamilton & Joseph Patrick Moore (Toppyjazz jingles)
Program every Thursday 22.00-23.00 on Groningen1. (GMT)
TOPPYJAZZ @ by Herman J. van der Meij.
Downloads:
https://gemist.radiowesterwolde.nl/125/
e-mail : toppyfelt@outlook.de
Producer : Herman J. van der Meij
Hosting: Tienja Hensens.
Engineer : Jan de Vries
From 1 JULY 2026 Radio Westerwolde is named GRONINGEN1
From 1 JULY 2026 Radio Westerwolde is named GRONINGEN1.The RADIO STATION for The NORTH- EAST of The Netherlands and for EMSLAND Niedersachsen / Germany.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Marlene & Billy VerPlanck Special (Toppyjazz 430)
Labels:
Billy VerPlanck,
George Shearing,
Marlene VerPlanck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oktober Jazz Month (part 2) with Traces by Deborah Henriksson (Toppyjazz 355)
We´re proud to present the latest album TRACES by Deborah Henriksson. This is another fine album after The Hearts Cry from 2012. The story ...
-
This week start with a series about Japo Records, a division of ECM Records. Japo (Jazz bei Post) lived from 1970-1985 and had some fine ar...
-
In this week after Pentecost we have only one message : Heaven Can Wait!. Only jazzmusic with a link to Heaven . Playlist : 01 - Penni...
-
Dit is deel 2 van onze reeks met de beste JAZZ STANDARDS. Let u vooral op die geweldige stem van VIVIAN REED op nummer 16! . Video : KARRI...
No comments:
Post a Comment