Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Marlene & Billy VerPlanck Special (Toppyjazz 430)

We received 22 cd's and LP records from Billy VerPlanck (1930, Norwalk,CT-2009, Hackensack, NJ) and Marlene VerPlanck (1933, Newark, NJ).
All the details about " the two of us" in our program.
Playlist:
01 - Travellin' Light - Marlene VerPlanck (album My Impetuous Heart)
02 - All In Fun - Marlene VerPlanck & George Shearing (album My Inpetuous Heart)
03 - If I Love Again - Marlene VerPlanck (album I Think Of You With Every Breath I Take)
04 - Wave - Marlene VerPlanck (Billy arranger) (album A Breath of Fresh Air)
05 - You Better love Me - Marlene VerPlanck (album You Better Love Me)
06 - Senor Blues - Billy VerPlanck (album Jazz For Playgirls)
07 - So Long Sadness - Marlene VerPlanck (Billy arranger) (album A Quiet Storm)
08 - Body and Soul - Marlene VerPlanck (album Live! In London)
09 - Playgirl Stroll - Billy VerPlanck (album The Trombone Album)
10 - It Amazes Me - Marlene VerPlanck (album Ballads...Mostly)
11 - Where Can I Go Without You - Marlene VerPlanck (album I Give Up, I'm In Love)
12 - Me and The Blues - Marlene VerPlanck (album The Mood I'm In)
Download : Toppyjazz-430

No comments:

BLUE CANOE RECORDS (part2) (Toppyjazz 232)

TOPPYJAZZ proudly presents our second radio show about BLUE CANOE RECORDS.  Thank you producer KARIN FRIESKE for you support! AND Joseph Pat...